1. General ProvisionsThis personal data processing policy has been drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006. No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" and determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data oydada.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Operator").
- The Operator sets compliance with human and citizen rights and freedoms, including the protection of the right to privacy, personal and family secrets, as its main goal and condition for carrying out its activities in relation to the processing of personal data.
- This Policy applies to all information that the Operator may obtain about visitors to the website https://oydada.com.
2. Basic concepts used in the Policy
- Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data using computer technology;
- Blocking of personal data - temporary suspension of processing of personal data (except in cases where processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Website - a collection of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases that provide their availability on the Internet at the network address https://oydada.com;
- Personal data information system - a set of personal data contained in databases, and providing information technology and technical means for their processing;
- Depersonalization of personal data - actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine the ownership of personal data to a specific User or other subject of personal data without the use of additional information;
- Processing of personal data - any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) carried out using automation tools or without the use of such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement (updating, changing), extraction, use, transmission (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Operator - a state body, a municipal body, a legal or natural person, independently or jointly with other persons, organizing and (or) carrying out the processing of personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data subject to processing, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal data - any information related directly or indirectly to a certain or determined User of the website https://oydada.com;
- User - any visitor to the website https://oydada.com;
- Provision of personal data - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
- Dissemination of personal data - any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or making personal data available to an unlimited circle of persons, including disclosure of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunication networks, or provision of access to personal data in any other way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data - transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to a government body of a foreign state, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data - any actions as a result of which personal data are irretrievably destroyed with the impossibility of further restoring the contents of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
3. The operator can process the following personal data of the user:
- Surname, name, patronymic;
- Email address;
- Also, the site collects and processes anonymized data about visitors (including "cookie" files) using internet analytics services (Yandex Metrics, Google Analytics, and others)..
- The above-mentioned data are further referred to as Personal data in this Policy.
4. Purposes of personal data processing
- The purpose of processing the User's personal data— is to inform the User by sending email messages, providing the User with access to services, information, and/or materials contained on the website.
- The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers, and various events. The User can always opt-out of receiving informational messages by sending a letter to the Operator's email address email@example.com with the note "Refusal of notifications about new products and services and special offers."
- Anonymous data of Users collected through internet analytics services are used to collect information about Users' actions on the website, improve the quality of the website and its content.
5. Legal basis for processing personal data
- The Operator processes the User's personal data only in case of their filling out and/or sending by the User themselves through special forms located on the website https://oydada.com. By filling out the corresponding forms and/or sending their personal data to the Operator, the User expresses their consent to this Policy.
6. The procedure for collecting, storing, transferring and other types of processing of personal dataThe security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by implementing legal, organizational, and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation on personal data protection.
- Operator ensures the security of personal data processed by taking all necessary legal, organizational, and technical measures to fully comply with the requirements of current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- Personal data of the User will never be transferred to third parties under any circumstances, except for cases related to the execution of current legislation.
- In case of any inaccuracies in personal data, the User may update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Updating personal data." The processing period for personal data is unlimited.
- The User may revoke their consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a notification to the Operator via email to the address email@example.com with the subject line "Revoking consent to the processing of personal data."
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
- Before carrying out a cross-border transfer of personal data, the Operator must ensure that the foreign state to which the transfer of personal data is intended provides reliable protection of the rights of personal data subjects.
- A cross-border transfer of personal data to foreign states that do not meet the above requirements may only be carried out in cases where the personal data subject has given written consent to the cross-border transfer of their personal data and/or when executing a contract where the personal data subject is a party.
8. Final provisions
- The User can obtain any clarifications on issues related to the processing of their personal data by contacting the Operator via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any changes to the Operator's policy for processing personal data will be reflected in this document. The policy is valid indefinitely until replaced by a new version.
- The current version of the policy is publicly available on the Internet at https://oydada.com/site/privacy.